Like many of our businesses and organizations locally, Campus USA Credit Union has been doing a great deal to Support GNV in this time of need – from food and gift card donations to the purchase of reusable and washable masks for a local Child Protective Services Agency so that their staff can continue to safely conduct home visits.
To date through the COVID-19 crisis, Campus USA Credit Union has contributed in the following ways:
– Contributing to Alachua County Schools to help feed the kids during spring break.
– Buying countless gift cards and run social media promotions to promote local restaurants.
– Running a credit card promotion to encourage members to support local restaurants (members can earn 5 times the credit card rewards points at local restaurants).
– Feeding countless healthcare and lab workers from local restaurants.
– Providing lunch to their own employees who continue to work on the front line and serve members.
– Donating masks to Partnership for Strong Families (bought from a local vendor) so they can continue to do their great work.
– Providing moral support by placing huge signs outside of their HQ and some branches to thank our local heroes
– Posting coloring sheets on social media so our members can thank their essential workers.
– Giving employees $50 to give back to the community in ways they deem fit
“I’m so thankful that CAMPUS is in a position where we’re able to step in and help where we can!”
– Tarin Acaron, Campus USA marketing manager