See the full newsletter here.
In our November newsletter, we announced an investor meeting at the Cade with speakers from GCRA, StartGNVs CELEBRATE RESILIENCE series of events, and set the date for a discussion of Downtown Gainesville. , and highlighted some key developments in our region including:
- In celebration of the life and legacy of Josh Greenberg, StartGNV will announced the Onward and Upward grant to an early stage startup.
- ACI Learning announced the acquisition of Gainesville-grown ITProTV.
- Infinite Energy was acquired by Atlanta’s Gas South.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center unveiled new units as part of $90 million expansion.
- The Greater Gainesville Region has been recognized by Insurify as a 2020 Top Stem Community.
- Santa Fe College was once again the top choice for Florida Bright Futures scholars for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- bestcollegereviews.org ranked The City of Gainesville in the top ten best college towns to start a business.
- The University of Florida Health earned two more distinctions: It is No. 12 on Forbes’ list of the state’s best places to work and No. 50 in the nation for female workers.