Are You Ready to Lead? Leadership Gainesville is Now Accepting Applications
Apply for the 2017-2018 Leadership Gainesville class and join the 44th year of leadership excellence in our community.
Are you ready to make a difference as a leader in our community? Leadership Gainesville is now accepting applications for the 44th class. This ten-month community leadership program is designed to give the leaders of today the tools they need to grow their impact in the Greater Gainesville region. Leadership Gainesville is the region’s premier leadership development program for active community leaders. LG provides an in-depth immersion into the issues and opportunities of our region.
Leadership Gainesville allows participants to:
- Broaden their perspectives & understanding
- Grow their personal leadership expertise
- Meet local & state leaders
- Develop & expand network of contacts
- Visit local sites & facilities
- Gain exposure to current issues & developments
- Build personal and professional relationships that last a lifetime
- Impact the community through class projects
There are limited spaces available for this coveted leadership opportunity.
Applications will be accepted from April 4 – June 2, 2017. Download the confidential application here.
Interested in learning more about the program? Contact Joe Johnson at email@example.com.
LG participants can look forward to thought provoking sessions and engaging projects. Check out the schedule for LG 44 beginning this August.
2017-18 LG 44 Key Dates:
- August 4, 2017 – Opening Reception
- August 5, 2017 – SIMSOC
- August 10, 2017 – Your Leadership Style
- September 14, 2017 – Policy for Everyday People
- October 12, 2017 – Medical Matters
- November 9, 2017 – Training Tomorrow’s Talent
- December 7, 2017 – Human Needs Day
- January 11, 2018 – One Community
- February 8, 2018 – Santa Fe Day “I Didn’t Know That”
- March 8, 2018 – A Day in the Swamp
- April 12, 2018 – Gainesville in a Global Economy
- May 10, 2018 – Leading Among Leaders
- May 18, 2018 – LG 44 Graduation