A Message from Gainesville Area Chamber President/CEO Susan Davenport
Just like us at the Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce, Cox Business is dedicated to developing andpromoting an environment of entrepreneurship across our area. Last year I had the great experience of being a judge at the Cox “Get Started Gainesville” event. It was such a strong competition and the time, funding and expertise that Cox Business brought to our region to put this event together made it one of the most successful entrepreneur events I attended last year. I hope our community will get engaged from every level of our entrepreneurial and small business activity and take advantage of what Cox is bringing to Greater Gainesville. Here are some details on the event:
- On Oct. 3, Get Started Gainesville will present an opportunity to learn from an esteemed panel of experts to turn your business idea into a revenue-generating success.
- This exciting event will also highlight up to five entrepreneurs who will pitch their idea to a distinguished panel of experts. One winner will be named to receive up to $20,000 in prizes including a one year Cox Business technology package.
- Local businesses not competing are encouraged to attend this free event for networking and learning opportunities from accomplished leaders in digital marketing, funding and business growth strategy.
- Prizes Include
- $10,000 Cash
- Cox Business services for 1 year
- Production Package from Cox Media
- Full-Page Feature in Business in Greater Gainesville
- Full-Page Feature in 850 Magazine
I hope to see many Chamber members in the audience on Oct. 3! For more information, to pitch an idea or to register, click here.