Announcing Leadership Gainesville Class 43August 2nd, 2016 by gainesvillechamber
The Gainesville Chamber is pleased to announce the 43rd class of Leadership Gainesville (LG), which kicks off on August 5, 2016. As one of the oldest leadership programs in the nation and the state of Florida, the Chamber and LG have been developing and inspiring leaders in Alachua County and the surrounding region for four decades, and LG alumni have been making a significant impact on the growth and success of our surrounding community.
LG is a year-long community leadership program designed to showcase the amenities of the region and cultivate leadership skills among emerging leaders in Gainesville. Each year, individuals are selected to participate in the program following completion of a competitive application process. LG’s principal goal is to build a resource of community leadership on a planned, continuing basis. Each session examines key themes and issues affecting our community.
LG provides future leaders the opportunity to develop leadership skills by networking with individuals in the community that represent business, law, religion, civic groups, the arts, not-for-profit, education, health care, government, human services and volunteer organizations.
Join us in welcoming the 43rd class of Leadership Gainesville!
- Adam Boudreaux, UF IFAS Facility Planning & Operations
- Alexander Ganz, SCAD Media
- Alissa Shepard, Sun Country Sports Center
- Allison Nygaard, Front Street Commercial Real Estate
- Bryan Croushore, Bosshardt Realty Services
- Catherine Schrader, Info Tech
- Corey Souza, S-Connection LLC
- Daina Woodman, Info Tech
- Danielle Wear, Hometown Mortgage Services LLC
- David Arreola, 21st Century Communications
- David Newell, CPPI
- Desiree Hayes, Palms Medical Group
- Dominique Easterling, UF College of Pharmacy
- Erik Otte, Scherer Construction of North Florida
- Felton Sheffield, Saint Leo University
- Frank Avery, CareerSource North Central Florida
- Gregory Dubois, University of Florida
- Heather Damron, Pepine Realty
- Holly Anderson-Bender, Hilton at the University of Florida
- Jayne Moraski, Family Promise
- John Carmean, Santa Fe College
- Jorge Villalobos, The Best Restoration
- Josh Blackford, Oelrich Construction
- Julie Waldman, Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Julieanne McGuiness, Crosslinear
- Karen West, West Networks LLC
- Kimberly Buchholz, Community Engagement Group, Inc.
- Krista Fields, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Laurel Brown, University of Florida
- Lauren Guidi, Sweetwater Branch Inn
- Matt David, Northwestern Mutual
- Matt Thomas, Thomas Realty Group
- McCabe Harrison, Ossi, Withers & Harrison, P.A.
- Michael McDaniel, Info Tech
- Michael Peterson, Advantage Publishing, Inc.
- Monique Heathcock, CHW
- Nancy Halbrook, Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Norinda Yancey, United Way of North Central Florida
- Ray Holt, C Bar Ranch
- Raydel Cornelio, PhD, CareerSource North Central Florida
- Robert McDaniel, BBVA Compass
- Scott Balloon, James Moore & Company
- Scott Monnett, Boys & Girls Club of Alachua County
- Steven Nickels, Brasfield and Gorrie
- Susan McQuillan, GACAR
- Teresa Guthrie, Info Tech
- Tim Roark, Koss Olinger
- Travis Davidson, Columbia Timber Company
- Wesley Emmanuel, Schere Construction
For the first time, the Chamber has appointed a class mentor—CPPI Executive Vice President Matthew “Matt” Webster, GGP, LEED AP BD+C—to guide and represent the program through the 2016-2017 class year. Matt is a 1995 graduate of the University Of Florida M.E. Rinker School Of Construction Management. He was in Army ROTC and was commissioned a 2LT prior to graduation. After four years as a combat engineer and two tours overseas, he decided to separate from the Army.
Matt returned to Gainesville and started working for Charles Perry Construction in 1999. In 2011, Charles Perry Construction merged with PPI Construction Management to become Charles Perry Partners, Inc. From 1999 to present, Matt has continued to work for Charles Perry Partners Inc. and is now Executive Vice President.