SunTrust Bank Announced as Presenting Sponsor for Business of the Year Awards. Application Deadline ExtendedSeptember 28th, 2015 by gainesvillechamber
If you believe your company stands out among the competition through excellence, innovation, business practices or community involvement, you now have extra time to nominate it for the 2015 Chamber Business of the Year Award sponsored by SunTrust Bank. The application deadline has been extended until Friday, October 9 at 5 p.m.
The Business of the Year Award is an excellent way to tell your business’ story of success to new and potential customers as well as the community at large.
The Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce annually honors businesses for their role in helping our region become the global hub of talent, innovation, and opportunity. Winners will be announced at our Business Awards Celebration to be held on Friday, November 13, 2015 from 11:30 AM – 1 PM at the Best Western Gateway Grand Hotel (4200 NW 97th Blvd, Gainesville, FL 32606).
Winners also receive the following:
- Official Business Award Winner Logo to display on your company website and/or marketing materials
- Special award engraved with your company name
- Company name listed as an Award Winner on the Chamber’s website, press materials, and other promotional materials.
- On-going recognition throughout the year at various Chamber events
- Recognition on stage during the Business Awards Reception
- Small Business Awardees will be automatically nominated for the US Chamber’s Dream BIG Small Business Awards