Is your Company Among the Best of the Best? If so, Nominate it for the 2015 Business of the Year AwardSeptember 21st, 2015 by gainesvillechamber
Does your company stand out among the competition through excellence, innovation, business practices or community involvement? If so, an excellent way to tell the Chamber, your customer base and potential customers is by nominating your business as a contender for the 2015 Chamber Business of the Year Award.
The Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce annually honors businesses for their role in helping our region become the global hub of talent, innovation, and opportunity. Winners will be announced at our Business Awards Celebration to be held on Friday, November 13, 2015 from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM at the Best Western Gateway Grand Hotel (4200 NW 97th Blvd, Gainesville, FL 32606).
Winners also receive the following:
- Official Business Award Winner Logo to display on your company website and/or marketing materials
- Special award engraved with your company name
- Company name listed as an Award Winner on the Chamber’s website, press materials, and other promotional materials.
- On-going recognition throughout the year at various Chamber events
- Recognition on stage during the Business Awards Reception
- Small Business Awardees will be automatically nominated for the US Chamber’s Dream BIG Small Business Awards